Virtual 800 number service providers such as FreedomVoice are changing the way that small business owners think. Many small business owners feel as though they cannot have an 800 number. This is mainly due to the misconception that the service is going to represent a cost that is too much to incur. However, with as many virtual 800 number service providers that there currently are in the market place, this type of thinking couldn’t be further from the truth.
Using the services of FreedomVoice make it possible for anyone’s business to have an 800 number regardless of how big or small it may be. FreedomVoice gives all of your customers and potential customers the opportunity to call your business toll free. Additionally an 800 number will give your business the appearance of being much larger than it actually is. The end result should be your phones ringing more and your sales increasing.
When you choose an 800 number with FreedomVoice, you can choose from a huge list that the company already has, or you can get a little vain. For an additional cost, FreedomVoice will help you to set up a vanity 800 numbers that is easier for your customers to remember such as 800-RAT-TRAP. This can help to brand your business and will again hopefully increase the amount of phone calls you receive.
FreedomVoice offers many features that make their entire virtual 800 number service complete. Some of the features that FreedomVoice includes with their service are:
• Auto Attendant: When a customer calls your 800 number they are greeted with a recorded voice message introducing your company to them and then directing their call to the appropriate extension.
• Call Forwarding: This allows you to have your calls forwarded to any phone that you wish. A caller will have no idea whether they are calling your cell phone or your home phone, because it is you who makes that call and they still hear the same greeting when they call.
• Voice Mails: Set up voice mailboxes for all your extensions. These mailboxes can quickly be checked for messages using any phone.
• Screening and Blocking: You dictate the rules that keep unwanted callers at bay.
• Internet Fax: Send and receive faxes from your computer eliminating the need for a costly fax machine.
While there are other features with FreedomVoice such as music while on hold and ACD call routing they represent an additional charge. However, even the most basic package comes with the above features making the service very thorough.
Plans for FreedomVoice start at just $9.99 a month and the cost simply depends on how many additional features you want and how many minutes of use you rack up each month. Minute plans start at 4.9 cents per minute used. Perhaps best of all, FreedomVoice gives new customers a 30-day free trial which allows you to try it before you commit. Even when you decide to commit there are no contracts to sign.
Your business no longer needs to be listed without an 800 number. With a 30-day free trial and features galore, FreedomVoice may be a sound option for your 800 service needs. Save 10% off monthly charges for toll free number services for the life of the account with Promo Code TEN4LIFE (Expires 12/31). Sign up today for a 30 day free trial.
Read the following customer reviews of FreedomVoice to help you decide if their 800 number service is right for you or your business.